Sunday, July 27, 2008

Friday Fill In

From the Friday Fill-Ins blog.

Here we go:

1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you can still hurt a lot.

2. If you're good at something, do it often.

3. Why so corrupt?.

4. Something is out there, it's trying to sell me a car.

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled "Cancelled!".

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see bats.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reminiscing about last night, tomorrow my plans include reminiscing about tonight and Sunday, I want to make plans for next weekend!

2 comments:

Janet said...

bats are good, keep away the bugs! Thanks for playing :-)

smariek said...

I think you're the first person I've seen who mentioned bats! :-)

Here's my FFI post